Sunday, June 14, 2015

An Apology


It’s obvious for anyone looking that I haven’t blogged since September of 2009. A friend recently contacted me on Facebook and encouraged me to resume blogging. He said that he missed regular entries but that he still used my blog as a resource and reread entries regularly. I could certainly make excuses such as our travels and health difficulties that have presented themselves these past few years. Truth is, I burned out on internet ministry in general, and Facebook ministry specifically.

My experience has been that much of the internet media employed as a ministry outlet is overrun with rampant dialogue and judgmental haranguing. This is especially true of social media such as Facebook. Perhaps, I was concluding that most positive teaching is lost in all the clutter. I still think that this is mostly true, but I now conclude that some of the positive filters through to some.

So, all this being said, I will again attempt to blog on a somewhat regular basis. Each time I publish I will also link each item from Facebook so that it can be easily located upon publication. Wish me well in my endeavor and hopefully my meager contribution will act as edification for those desiring such.


No comments:

Post a Comment